This past year, I really focused on non-toxic living and noticed a HUGE difference in my health, energy, skin and hormones! I can’t wait to share more with you this next year, diving deeper into the nitty gritty of why all this matters not only to us but also our future generations. Crazy to think how the *little* decisions we choose impact others for decades to come.
One of the best ways to start the new year, is by rejuvenating your skin! Not only hydrating to help boost your winter glow, but also helping to prevent the joys of aging. I have long loved Beautycounter’s Rejuvenating Line, but since being pregnant and not very energetic, my skin has absolutely loved it!
The rejuvenating line uses…
- Acmella Flower Extract to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote a firmer looking skin
- Vitamin C and Algae Extract to brighten skin tone
- Lentil Seed Extract to reduce pores
- Fruit oils to hydrate and nourish
- Plus so much more…(in my opinion, this line also helps diminish minor breakouts!)
Personally, I used the Rejuvenating Eye Cream and Rejuvenating Radiance Serum daily and have noticed amazing results. Seriously, I used to have very puffy morning eyes, not matter how much sleep, and this eye cream has totally transformed that!
I am sharing a fun gift with purchase below to help you sample the Rejuvenating Line to see if your skin enjoys it! <– Secretly I love the samples for traveling too!
Gift with purchase from ME…
- Spend $55* and receive a free Balancing OR Brightening mask sample of your choosing (good for 2 complete applications).
- Spend $125* and receive the mask sample above + a 5-pack sample of the Rejuvenating Line (face cleanser, radiance serum, eye cream, day cream & night cream).
- Shop HERE.
- Offer ends Sunday, January 14th.
*Pre-tax & shipping.*
**Gifts will be sent personally from me approximately a week after your purchase. They will not be sent with your items from Beautycounter.**
***Hit reply with your mask preference, please!***
Please always reach out with any questions or tell me what better beauty topics you would like to learn about this year!