Welcome back to another episode of the Colorful Eats podcast! If you are planning to start or grow your family in the near to distant future, this episode is for you my friend. Today’s episode is all about what we’re calling the “Fertility Triad” and how to boost your preconception prep efforts by making some simple improvements in your daily life. We are sharing how the food you eat, the products you use daily and the stress you allow into your life all play a vital role in creating a super fertile body, or vice versa.
We’re breaking down each area of the Fertility Triad and giving you our tried and true methods for getting healthy prior to conception in order to improve your chances of conceiving naturally. And since we are all about giving you actionable content for real life, we are sharing just what to do to make some real changes in your preconception journey within each focus area.
Our dream is to help create healthier parents so that the next generation can thrive. That’s what preconception prep is all about and we’re so glad you’re listening today!
12:25 | The fertility diet: What to eat and what to avoid
21:52 | Cleaning up your environment: beauty, skincare and cleaning products
31:57 | Stress and how to navigate stress
- Episode 8: Safe Skincare–More than just a Movement with Kate Criswell
- Episode 22: Making Babies–Preconception Nutrition with Kim Schuette
- Episode 52: Why Preconception Prep Matters
- Episode 53: Why Self-Care Makes You a Better Human
- Episode 60: How Toxin-free Living Actually Affects Your Health
- Episode 71: Creating a Non-toxic Home Part 1
- Episode 72: Creating a Non-toxic Home Part 2
- Episode 76: The Mind-Body Connection of Self-Care
- Primally Pure
- Beautycounter: Safer Skincare & Beauty
- Branch Basics